Estate Planning And Business Succession Lawyers — Greater Boston Area
Whether you are an individual or a business owner, you have probably worked hard to accumulate your wealth and get to where you are today. But how do you protect those assets and accumulated wealth?
Wills And Trusts In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
At the law firm of Finneran & Nicholson, P.C., we have been developing estate and business succession plans for our clients since 1984. Our objective is to achieve each client’s individual goals and safeguard their legacy. Our work in estate planning and business succession is a natural outgrowth of our firm’s ongoing partnering with individual and business clients, many of whom we have assisted in every phase of their business, from starting up, to overcoming financial roadblocks, disputes and expansion, to smooth transitions to the next generation.
To accomplish our clients’ goals in the area of estate planning, our attorneys:
- Ask questions of our clients and listen to their goals, concerns and wants and needs
- Carefully review all aspects of a client’s financial situation
- Analyze the nature of a client’s assets
- Draft a plan that sets forth both risk and rewards for achieving specific estate planning and business succession and risk management strategies
- Develop and draft wills and trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care proxies and other estate planning tools
- Encourage input and participation by the client’s tax, financial and other advisors throughout the process
Noted For Our Client Service, Client Satisfaction And Discretion
Thinking about wills and trusts and end-of-life matters is not the first thing that most people ponder during their free time. However, if you do not create a comprehensive estate plan and succession strategy, your estate administration, succession or probate can be fraught with emotion, worry and potentially contentious legal disputes. When you retain the services of our firm, we will do everything to ensure that this will not happen.
Discrete, Comprehensive And Knowledgeable
Lawyers at our firm have been providing discrete, sensitive and knowledgeable estate planning and legal services since 1984 and use our considerable experience to draft legal documents that will help prevent trouble in the future and see to it that your wishes are fulfilled.
Do It the Right Way
To answer your specific concerns related to estate planning, business succession, securities law, sale of assets or any other legal matter, please contact us by email or at 978-462-1514 to schedule an initial consultation.