Massachusetts Contract Disputes Attorney
Boutique Law Firm, Big Firm Results, Main Street Prices
Greater Boston Area Law Firm, Big Firm Results, Main Street Prices
At the law firm of Finneran & Nicholson, P.C., we offer experienced and skilled representation to our individual and business clients. We work with both domestic and internationally based clients, from small businesses to multinational companies, in most areas of business law from business formation, reorganization, risk management strategies, contract law, employment law, franchise arrangements, distribution agreements, shareholder and other owner agreements, operating agreements, change in control agreements, buy-sell agreements, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase and sale agreements, real estate agreements, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, investment adviser registration and compliance, litigation, bankruptcy and many other business matters.
The Art Of The Deal | The Art Of The Relationship
A great deal of business law is about developing relationships that allow our clients to achieve their goals, get the answers they need when they need them and draw on our resources to fulfill their legal business needs, from startup companies to expansion and beyond. Many of our clients have been with the firm for ten or more years.
We strive to work efficiently and effectively for our clients by utilizing the talents and abilities of our team of attorneys.
Our Lawyers Practice In These Areas:
- Business law
- Business formation (corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, sole proprietorships), operation, reorganization and dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions, business or assets sales, business finance
- Securities law, investment adviser registration and compliance, securities litigation and arbitration
- Civil and commercial litigation, including contract disputes
- Employment law and Policies, Employee Manuals, Employment Agreements and Severance Agreements
- Trademarks, copyrights and unfair competition and Licensing
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Estate planning and business succession
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management Strategies
- Stock Purchase and Sale Agreements, Operating Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Change in Control Agreements
New World Strategies, Old World CommitmentSM
New world strategies are the fresh look, yet seasoned approach we take, to our clients’ concerns. This has allowed us to provide legal solutions that are resourceful and innovative.
Old world commitment is the bedrock upon which this firm was founded. We offer our clients the traditional qualities of hard work, respect and professionalism.
21st-century efficiency is how we communicate in an age of evolving information technology. We have internal communication protocols in place to keep clients regularly informed, respond to communications promptly and handle caseloads with thorough efficiency, which equates to cost savings for you.
Your satisfaction is our success: Our initial objective is to learn, in detail, the particular requirements of each client’s business so we can provide each client with the attentive, comprehensive legal services that they have a right to expect.
To answer your specific legal concerns related to your business, contract disputes, business succession, securities law, sale of assets or any other legal matter, please contact one of our attorneys at 978-462-1514 or contact us through email to schedule an initial consultation.